Location & Attractions
Located within the capital’s central business district in Langsuan Road, a prestigious residential area, Hotel Muse is conveniently located near numerous embassies as well as many corporate headquarters and offices. A short walk away at one end of Langsuan Road extends Lumpini Park, the city’s largest public park.
Also close by within the adjacent Ratchaprasong district are Bangkok’s premier shopping destinations; among large-scale shopping centres are Central Chidlom, Gaysorn Plaza, Amarin Plaza, Erawan Plaza, Central World, Siam Discovery, Siam Paragon and MBK, with the entire area also site of many individual luxury-good shops and fine boutiques. All locations are within walking distance or easily reached by the BTS Skytrain from Chidlom station, a brief 5 minutes stroll from the hotel along the tree-lined pavements of Langsuan Road.
Hotel Muse does more than revive a golden age of Thailand within its premises – it furthermore puts guests within easy reach of many heritage sites and points of interest all of which exemplify the kingdom’s majestic living past. Minutes away by BTS Skytrain and MRT (Bangkok’s underground metro system), or even by river taxi along the Chao Phraya, are important locations including Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn), the Grand Palace, Vimanmek Palace and Wat Pho.
Direction from Airport:
- From Airport, head west
- Keep left at the fork to continue to route 7
- From route 7, continue onto 2nd State Expressway route 3119
- Take the exit towards Bang Na/Dao Khanong where you will then merge onto 1st State Expressway Chalerm Maha Nakhon Route 3119.
- Take the exit South 1-02 to merge onto Thanon Duang Phithak
- Turn left onto Sukhumvit Rd/ Route 3 and continue on it
- Turn left onto Thanon Langsuan
- Continue on Thanon Langsuan for 400 metres
- Hotel Muse is on the left
- Bangkok’s most exclusive shopping at Central Chidlom, Central World and Siam Paragon within a few minutes walk.
- Lumpini Park
- Floating Market
- Bangkok Dolls Museum
- Jim Thompson Museum
- Dusit Zoo
- National Museum
- Grand Palace
- Siam Ocean World
- Phra Thi Nang Vimanmek and Abhisek Dusita Throne Hall
- Royal Barge National Museum